twofour54, set up by the Media Zone Authority (MZA), is a free zone whose offices and facilities are located at Khalifa Park and Musaffah in Abu Dhabi. Its name derives from the coordinates of Abu Dhabi – 24 degree north by 54 degree east. twofour54 is a media and entertainment hub known for its production facilities, talent breeding programs and business support services for media companies.
Benefits of Setting Up a Company in twofour54 Free Zone
twofour54 is lucrative for setting up a company as it offers:
- Full exemption from personal or corporate tax
- No import or export tax
- Provision of 100% foreign ownership
- Full repatriation of capital and profits
twofour54 – Legal Entities
A company can be registered in twofour54 in one of the following ways:
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE) - for an entity with 1 shareholder
- Free Zone Company (FZC) - for an entity with 2-5 shareholders
- Branch Office of a Foreign or Local Company (depending on whether the applicant is a foreign or UAE national, respectively)
Documents Required for twofour54 Free Zone Company Formation
The documents required for company formation in twofour54 are:
- Preliminary approval for business activities
- Trade name reservation proof
- Shareholder(s)' passport copies
- Manager's CV and passport copies
- Each shareholder's and manager's personal information sheet
- Lease agreement of the office
- Third party approval for activities, where required
If you are looking forward to setting up a business in twofour54, Business Setup Worldwide is there to help you from the very beginning. We handle everything from the business plan to the legal documentation formalities. Our team of experts leave no stone unturned to ensure that you get the ideal environment for starting your company.
Our processes revolve around your business vision and objectives. Our business development team strives to understand your business incorporation requirements and facilitate office setup, accommodation, documentation and registration formalities. Our team assists you with the entire business setup process from start to finish providing strategic inputs, business plan, documentation formalities, etc., keeping in mind a structure that best suits your company needs and goals.