In 2014, Ajman Free Zone Authority expanded the scope of Ajman free zone to accommodate offshore international company formations, also known as International Business Companies (IBCs). Ajman offers gainful tax incentives and support services to entrepreneurs, providing zero taxes and confidentiality to the company.
Benefits of Setting Up an Ajman Offshore Company
An Ajman offshore is a convenient way to open a company in no time, and brings with it the following benefits:
- Provision of 100% foreign ownership
- No restriction on the repatriation of capital or profits
- No corporate or personal tax
- Confidentiality and protection of assets
- No foreign currency restrictions
- Swift incorporation – in 2 days
Documents Required for Registering an Ajman Offshore Company
The documents required to register an offshore company in Ajman are:
- Passport copies of the directors and shareholders
- Address proofs of the directors and shareholders [in case utility bills are given for the same, they shouldn’t be over 3 months old]
- CV of the shareholder stating educational and professional background
- Bank reference letter
Business Setup Worldwide helps small, medium and large enterprises concretize their business. For an Ajman offshore company, we can support you in company incorporation from start to end. Out team of experts works to ensure that your assets are safe and your company reaps the full benefits of capital repatriation and tax exemption. We not only provide strategic business inputs on company formation but also handle legal and documentation formalities. For any help or advice on business setup for an Ajman offshore company, do contact us; we’d be glad to help you out.