Dubai Outsource City (DOC) is a free zone dedicated to local and international outsourcing companies.
Dubai Outsource City (DOC) is a free zone dedicated to local and international outsourcing companies. It was launched in 2007 with the aim to fulfill the market demand for outsourcing companies. DOC’s infrastructure and facilities are geared to help businesses deliver Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), HR outsourcing, IT outsourcing, Back Office, Call Centre Operations and aid communities in connecting with enterprises locally and worldwide. DOC is a vibrant hub where outsourcing companies can be set up quickly and easily to serve global markets with cutting-edge services. It provides comprehensive purpose-built infrastructure for companies looking to establish themselves in UAE free zone. Currently, more than 120 companies, including DU, Emirates Airlines, L&T Infotech, HCL Technologies, Jumeirah Group, Arab Bank, Intelenet, etc. call DOC home for their back office and outsourcing activities. Also, the strategic location of DOC aims to cater to the offshore requirements from Europe, US, Middle East, Asia, and Africa.
Benefits of Setting up a Business in Dubai Outsource Zone
- Exemption from corporate and personal income tax for 50 years
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- No currency restrictions
- Health, security and safety services
- Metro Ethernet environment
- Opportunity for business interaction and networking
- Opportunity for channel and market development
- Communications infrastructure based on next-generation technologies
- Digital voice and high-speed data services offered at competitive rates
Services Provided by Dubai Outsource Zone
Ranked as one of the most advanced cities in the world and the most wired in the region, Dubai offers cutting-edge information and communication technology. At DOC free zone, all these technologies are combined in a custom-made infrastructure including next-generation telecom which provides services like:
- High speed internet connectivity
- IP telephony
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) facility
- Automatic call distribution
- Predictive dialing systems
- Satellite communication services
- Technical support
DOC free zone also handles all document-related requirements by offering a one-stop shop of administrative services like:
- Incorporation and licensing
- Recruitment services
- Immigration services
- Land leasing
- Affordable on-site housing
- Business centre services
- Research centres
Types of Entities Allowed In Dubai Outsource Zone
1.Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC)
This type of business entity is formed as an independent legal structure having its own shareholders. There will be a minimum capital required to form this business
2.Branch of a Foreign Company
It is a legal company dependant on its foreign company with the option of having a different place of business than the headquarters of its parent company. There is no minimum capital compulsion under this business structure
3.Branch of a UAE Company
This type of business structure is the one where, an already established company operating in the United Arab Emirates can grow its branch in a free zone
Types of Licenses in Dubai Outsource City
This type of license is provided for the companies engaged in trading or buying and selling of goods. If a business activity is chosen under the classified commercial activity, you must have a commercial license
This type of license is given to the businesses providing services. They can be service providers, professionals, artisans and/or craftsman
This license is issued to the businesses involved in industrial and manufacturing activities. It includes manufacturing of food products, metal casing etc
Regardless of the type of company one wants to establish in this Dubai free zone, there are certain rules and regulations one has to follow in order to set up a business in this region, for example:
- The company must have at least one shareholder
- The company must have a minimum share capital of AED 300,000
- The company must have at least one director
Procedure for Company Formation in Dubai Outsource City
No matter the type of company you want to establish a business in Dubai Outsource Free Zone there are several requirements related to either FZ-LLC or Branch Office. The steps to establish your business n DOC is as follows.
- Submit an application for provisional approval- The first thing that you need to do it fill up a form for an initial approval from the free zone authorities in DOC. The form includes filling out the details of the company.
- Submission of legal documents for company registration- After you get an initial approval, you can then file for business registration. Attach the set of documents as mentioned in the form before submitting.
- Signing of lease- Once it is done, you have to sign a lease to rent an office in the free zone. Make sure all the documents are notarized and types in English and Arabic while signing out lease or Memorandum of Association (MoA).
- Collection of license- The next step is to get the particular license required for your business activity so that you can legally start the business
- Settlements of payments- At this point you will get an approval from the DOC authorities to start your business. Before which you must pay the fees for registration, license etc.
Documents Required to Set Up a Business in Dubai Outsource City
- Application for company registration
- Business plan
- Board resolution
- Personal details of the shareholders
- Passport copies and specimen signature of the directors and the managers
- Proof of share capital
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (MAA)
- Registration and license fee
- Agreement of personnel secondment
- Certificate of authorization for the GCC Standardization Organization (GSO)
Dubai Outsource City (DOC) is the first free zone in the world that is dedicated to the outsourcing industry. Strategically located to link the eastern and the western markets, DOC provides a perfect base for outsourcing operations for companies offering mid to high-end outsourcing services. From BPO services like customer call center support, accounting and billing, sales and business development, human resources, payroll processing, etc., DOC has created a platform in which outsourcing companies are able to adopt a customer-focused attitude and better understand customer needs. So, if these lucrative benefits excite you to set up your business in Dubai Outsource City free zone then look no further, as our advisors at Business Setup Worldwide are here to help you with the drill. We commit to take care of all the hurdles lying in your way while forming your business, and shall be more than happy to assist you and be a part of your success journey. For any queries on setting up a company in DOC free zone, do contact us – we’d be happy to help.