1. Can an offshore company rent local premises?
No, an offshore company does not hold permission to rent local premises.
2. How long does it take to incorporate an Offshore Company in JAFZA?
The time required to start an incorporate an offshore company in JAFZA is 6-7 working days.
3. Are bearer shares allowed in JAFZA?
No, as per the JAFZA regulations, business entities can’t hold bearer shares.
4. Does an offshore company in JAFZA require Local Sponsorship?
No, a JAFZA incorporated business entity doesn’t need to proceed with Local Sponsorship.
5. What is the minimum number of shareholders required to open an offshore company in JAFZA?
A minimum number of two shareholders are required to open an offshore company in JAFZA.