Does one have to be physically present during company formation in Sharjah?

It is required for mainland company incorporation, but physical presence is not necessary for establishing free zone companies.

Is it mandatory to have a local sponsor for company incorporation in Sharjah mainland?


When will I have to renew my business license?

After one year from the date of company incorporation.

How much ownership is granted for the business in Sharjah mainland?

49% for the foreign investor.

Would there be any limitations on who may own what percentage of business?

An investor can only possess 49 per cent of a firm that is incorporated in Sharjah. A UAE national would hold the remaining 51 per cent of the company.

Scroll upScroll up

Scroll downScroll down

Get your company incorporated in popular business locations @ best prices*

Seychelles Price BVI Price IFZA Price SRTIP Price

Chat Now

*Prices valid till