USARTC free zone helps US SMEs that are looking to do business, are new to exporting and more experienced exporters to the UAE and greater region.
Whether it’s rich, vibrant culture or state-of-the-art infrastructure, Sharjah offers very attractive investment opportunities in all sectors. Truth is, when it comes to the rapidly growing Gulf region, what Sharjah offers is hard to beat. Strengthening Sharjah’s economy, Sheikh Sultan Bin Ahmed Al Qasimi, Chairman of Sharjah Media Corporation, inaugurated the USA Regional Trade Center (USARTC) in 2012. As part of the efforts to boost bilateral cooperation between Sharjah and USA, the USARTC will help enhance Sharjah’s position as a regional hub for US investment in the Middle East and attract US companies to the regional markets, and further boost the leading position of Sharjah as a destination of choice for business and investment.
Located at the Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry Expo Center Complex, USARTC aims to be the fastest growing free zone company in Sharjah by enabling business, trade and cultural understanding between the USA, UAE and greater region, by facilitating services, trade, manufacturing, and agricultural export opportunities for US small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the region.
Centrally located base of operations, the USARTC is a one-stop shop for the US federal and state government representative offices, non-governmental organizations (NGO), non-profit organizations, export loan providers, etc. The USARTC helps US SMEs that are looking to do business, are new to exporting and more experienced exporters to the UAE and greater region.
The USARTC aims to facilitate US companies, particularly start-ups and SMEs, in entering and staying in the regional markets by providing a cost-effective, centrally located venue with excellent infrastructure and a highly skilled workforce.
Services Offered in Sharjah USARTC
- Business consultancy
- Free zone setup services
- Distribution services
- Import and export services
- Company formation services
- Business expansion services
8 Benefits of Setting Up a Business in the USARTC
- By starting a business in the USARTC, one can establish a regional presence at a prestigious address beside Sharjah Expo Center
- Zero personal and cooperate tax
- 100% capital repatriation and no currency restrictions
- Opportunity to partner with US companies
- Comprehensive client relationship management providing efficient services for processing documentation
- Streamlined and investor-friendly procedures
- 100% foreign business ownership
- Provision to conduct multiple business activities
5 Excellent Facilities in the USARTC
- Beautifully designed, professionally equipped and always business-ready private offices that are customizable according a client’s needs, along with following privileges included in the rental package:
- Dedicated phone line
- High internet speed
- Business mailing address
- Conference rooms
- Reception area
- 24/7 security
- Secretarial services
- Reprographics centre
- Pantry services
- Exhibition and events space ideal for meetings, presentations, seminars and training sessions, along with following privileges:
- Large flat panel television
- High-speed internet connection
- Video conferencing technology
- Large overhead projectors
- Virtual office for clients who do not need any physical workspace, along with following amenities:
- Dedicated call answering
- Call forwarding
- Email, fax, collection of emails, business address, etc.
- Professional meeting rooms ideal for conducting interviews, making new connections or signing a deal, available at flexible hourly or daily rates
- Free zone setup services that simplify one’s internationalization process
The USARTC in News and Media
The UAE has been the Arab world’s leading importer of U.S. goods and services for the past five years, importing over $11.64 billion in U.S. goods and services in 2010. H.E. Sheikha Lubna Al Qassimi, Minister of Foreign Trade, United Arab Emirates, commented, “We believe the Center will strengthen bilateral ties between the US and the UAE by facilitating trade, cultural understanding and friendly relations throughout the GCC and MENA regions by enabling US SMEs to invest and/or locate their companies in the UAE and regionally. As a government entity we support such initiatives that boost bilateral trade”.
The USARTC’s mission is to facilitate business, trade, cultural understanding and education between the USA and the UAE, GCC, Middle East North Africa (MENA) and the Indian subcontinent by providing a centrally located hub with onsite resources – state agencies, non-government organizations, associations, think-tanks, and related agencies involved in the promotion of US exports. So, if you are willing to avail all these lucrative benefits and set up your business in the USARTC, look no further as our advisors at Business Setup Worldwide are here to guide and help you with the drill. We commit to take care of all the hurdles lying in your way while forming your business, and shall be more than happy to assist you and be a part of your success journey. For any queries on setting up a company in USA Regional Trade Center do contact us – we’d be happy to help.