Hong Kong is deemed to be the most liberal economy on the planet. Its tax guidelines permit foreigners to enlist business in Hong Kong, which can be lawfully excluded from corporate income tax.
Although the nation doesn't have a particular law that administers offshore business incorporation, it is one of the most predominant jurisdictions for setting up an offshore company, inferable from its low tax system, nonexistence of foreign trade controls, monetary and political steadiness, simplicity of working together as an offshore company and so on.
Offshore business arrangement in Hong Kong is ideal for directing offshore banking exercises, investment exercises, global exchange, and asset insurance. This guide will help you understand the technique to set up an offshore company in Hong Kong as a foreigner.
Above all, let us know the points of interest that a company can get from offshore business incorporation.
What is an offshore law firm?
An offshore law firm works in framing legitimate entities in various nations. The services delivered by an offshore law firm incorporate framing offshore enterprises, offshore trusts, offshore private foundations, and offshore bank accounts.
What's more, an offshore law firm ought to have the option to give international tax planning, offshore counseling, worldwide agreements, corporate organizing, worldwide resource insurance, global arranging, strategic counseling, and wealth management.
A superior offshore law firm has branches in various tax haven nations offering direct assistance for making offshore enterprises, offshore foundations, and offshore trusts. This is the sign of a genuine global offshore law firm.
An offshore law firm with branches in various landmasses giving offshore consolidation in more than 50 nations offers better-customized services relying on the customer's necessities than one tax haven jurisdiction offshore law firm.
Offshore law firms in Hong Kong
Maples Group(Tier 1 firm)
- Gone about as the Cayman Islands legitimate counsel to Xiaomi Corporation on its IPO at the Hong Kong’s Main Board of The Stock Exchange.
- Gone about as the Cayman Islands legitimate counsel to Aurora Mobile Limited according to its proposed offering and posting of 9,060,000 ADSs on NASDAQ.
- Gone about as the Cayman Islands lawful guidance to Pinduoduo, Inc according to its proposed offering and posting of 85,600,000 ADSs on NASDAQ.
- Gone about as the Cayman Islands lawful insight to Meituan Dianping on its worldwide contribution and posting shares on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Gone about as the Cayman Islands legitimate counsel to Innovent Biologics, Inc. on its worldwide contribution and posting of shares on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
Walkers(Tier 1 firm)
- Gone about as BVI and Bermuda counsel to certain secured creditors on the rebuilding of Noble Group.
- Gone about as the Cayman Islands counsel to the joint book-running chiefs regarding a Rule 144A/Regulation S notes offering by Sands China Ltd. of a joined $5.5bn high return bond offering.
- Gone about as the Cayman Islands advice to the ordered lead arrangers on the $5.3bn senior offices supporting Bain Capital's Toshiba Memory procurement.
- Gone about as BVI advice to COSCO SHIPPING Holdings in a voluntary general money offer for the entirety of the gave portions of Orient Overseas made by the wholly possessed subsidiaries of COSCO SHIPPING Holdings and Shanghai International Port (Group) Co., Ltd. for a complete estimation of up to $6.3bn compliant with the Hong Kong Takeovers Code.
- Prompted Morgan Stanley as the commanded lead arranger of $4.1bn resource-backed senior bonds on financing to a consortium of purchasers comparable to the exceptionally publicized procurement of The Center, one of Hong Kong's most prestigious business structures.
Conyers(Tier 2 firm)
- Given BVI and Cayman Islands exhortation to Luckin Coffee regarding its $570m million contributions and posting 33,000,000 American Depositary Shares (ADS) on the NASDAQ Global Select Market.
- Gone about as Bermuda insight to Noble Group on its prominent worldwide rebuilding.
- Given Cayman and BVI lawful exhortation to Sunac China Holdings on senior notes issuances.
- Gone about as unique legitimate insight to Fantasia Holdings Group regarding different senior notes issuances.
- Given the Cayman Islands' legitimate exhortation to Hanwha Q Cells Co., Ltd's. Special Committee regarding its $825m merger.
Harneys(Tier 2 firm)
- Informed the planning board of lenders and Deutsche Bank comparable to Noble Group's $3.5bn obligation rebuilding.
- Gone about as BVI insight to Studio City Finance comparable to a global contribution of a total of $600m senior notes ensured by every one of its subsidiaries.
- Gone about as the Cayman Islands counsel for VCredit Holdings corresponding to its shares' worldwide contribution on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Gone about as BVI legitimate advice for AsiaInfo Technologies according to the worldwide contribution of its shares on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
- Gone about as the Cayman Islands advice to CMBC Asset Management corresponding to the dispatch of its CMBCC Co-High Medical Investment Fund SP, an isolated arrangement of CMBCC Investment Fund SPC, an open-ended Cayman Islands finance organized as an isolated portfolio company.
Appleby(Tier 2 firm)
- Gone about as the Cayman Islands insight to Shandong Gold Mining corresponding to its worldwide contribution and posting on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, with net continues of roughly HK$5.2bn.
- Gone about as the Cayman counsel for Yincheng International Holding Co corresponding to its posting on the Hong Kong’s Main Board of The Stock Exchange with net continues of around HK$843m.
- Gone about as BVI direction to Shenwan Hongyuan Group corresponding to its worldwide contribution and posting on the Hong Kong’s Main Board of The Stock Exchange, with net continues of around HK$9.24bn, the biggest Hong Kong IPO so far as of the hour of posting.
- Gone about as Bermuda and BVI advice to Minmetals Land for the issuance of $300m 6.4% ensured bonds due 2021 by Expand Lead Limited (a BVI company) which are genuinely and permanently guaranteed by Minmetals Land Limited (a Bermuda company recorded on principle leading group of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange).
- Represented II‐VI Incorporated, a worldwide pioneer in designed materials and optical answers for networks and recorded on Nasdaq, in its proposed acquisition (by the method of a merger) of CoAdna, Holdings, Inc., a TWSE-recorded company in a money exchange valued at roughly $85m at shutting.
There are a lot more to add to the list including Mourant Ozannes, Ogier, and so forth.
How Can We Be of Any Help?
The most well-known approach to consolidate an offshore company in Hong Kong is by employing a consultant. We at Business Setup Worldwide can enlist an offshore company in Hong Kong for you.
Our advisors will gather the necessary data and records from you and guarantee to acquire company name endorsement for your offshore company in Hong Kong. At that point, we will continue with recording the enlistment reports with the Companies Registry and document for enrollment with the Inland Revenue Department for your Hong Kong Company.
You will acquire a company incorporation pack that includes a company seal, share authentications, rubber stamp, company profile, a testament of incorporation, and so forth upon viable enrollment of the Hong Kong offshore company. We can likewise uphold you with opening a bank account, getting business licenses, acquiring a migration visa, and taking care of ongoing company compliance and administration. Contact us today to learn more.