Belize, of the growing offshore business grounds, has successfully grabbed the attention of international investors. The region proves out to be one of the fastest IBC Registry in the world as the government provides feasibility and flexibility of incorporating an offshore company at ease.
When it comes to incorporating an International Business Company (IBC), Belize is one of the first choices among investors.
The business structure is one of the most prominent corporate legal entities. The investors can get involved in a wide range of activities—right from asset protection, opening an offshore bank account and other commercial transactions.
If you are looking forward to starting an offshore company in Belize, an IBC is what you can focus on.
What is a Belize IBC?
A Belize IBC is a private legal corporate entity that investors use as a tax-exempt vehicle to proceed ahead with rights from international trading to tax planning and asset protection.
The Belize IBC gets registered under the International Business Company (IBC) Act of 1990, where the business entity is exempted from taxation and stamp duties. It was then further extended and amended in 2000 and was again revised in 2011.
Features of Belize IBC
When it comes to setting up an offshore company in Belize, one has to focus on the following features:
- It is a separate legal entity with commercial rights and powder
- Holds a higher reputation as compared to other business structures
- No paid-up capital requirement
- No requirement for the audited accounts
- Corporate flexible structure
- Can be incorporated with a minimum of one director and shareholder
- Allowance of corporate directorship
A Belize IBC is allowed to conduct any kind of business activities unless prohibited by some type of law. The business structure is required to obtain permission from relevant authorities for carrying out the licensed activities.
Since you are aware of the features, let’s look at the advantages of incorporating a Belize IBC.
Benefits of Belize IBC
- One of the fastest IBC registries in the world with a friendly set of rules. Its computerized registry allows super-fast and easy incorporation of IBCs.
- Belize is a very peaceful country. It is also well-known to be a democratic and stable country. Its judiciary system always puts a high priority on obstructing conflicts, facilitating foreign people with a quality environment for business growth.
- Belize is also considered a famous offshore financial centre because of its diversified economy with the offshore industry. This acts as an essential role in receiving strong support from the government and the public.
- The location of Belize is such that the IBCs can get favourable conditions to access telecommunications both by sea and air.
- Belize has a wide range of extensive features that the IBCs should receive.
- Easy flexibility to open the offshore bank account
How to Start an Offshore IBC in Belize?
To incorporate an offshore IBC in Belize, one has to go through the following steps:
- Get in touch with a certified business expert
- Enter into a discussion and understand the process
- Decide on a trading name
- Submit the essential company documents and get the required approvals
- Open an offshore bank account
- Commence the business activities
- Maintain proper books of accounts and audit
The above points give a gist of what steps are to be taken when it comes to offshore company incorporation in Belize.
However, knowing the in-depth details will help you get better clarity, and so, it is recommended to go through our latest guide: How to Register an Offshore Company in Belize.
Incorporating an offshore IBC requires numerous considerations that are to be understood and met. Coming to the legal part, sometimes it becomes difficult to sort the legal proceedings.
At this moment, one of the smart moves that you can make is to get in touch with a certified business expert who can assist you in the complete proceedings.
At Business Setup Worldwide, we understand the core grounds and challenges that you being an investor, might have to face. Keeping this in mind, we are here to guide you and assist you in the complete company establishment process.
For more information, contact us today-we’d be glad to assist!