Seychelles, one of the famous destinations in East Africa, is one of the favorite destinations for offshore company incorporation. Investors at a global level prefer to deal with the jurisdiction as it provides a favorable offshore business climate.
Asset protection has always been a significant concern among business investors, and thus, Seychelles turns out to be a good location for the same. If you are a business investor and are planning to invest in asset protection services, then you can count on Seychelles to earn the maximum benefits.
This treatise focuses on providing the essentials that are important for you to understand by being an investor.
Seychelles: A Profitable Tax Haven
As it has been mentioned that the ground of Seychelles turns out to be an excellent offshore destination, the ground also allows the flexibility to the business owners to incorporate Seychelles International Trusts that holds a robust framework for asset protection and trust defense provisions.
Also, Seychelles provides complete flexibility to the business investors to select the best asset protection structure, that includes:
- Private foundations
- Offshore Trusts
- Offshore Companies
Even to provide a high end-protection to the assets held, sometimes the business investors prefer to proceed with the business structures.
How to Start a Seychelles Asset Protection Company?
To proceed with the incorporation of an offshore company in Seychelles for asset protection, one has to deal with the following steps:
- The very first is to choose a certified business consultant who can help you to deal with the process in a much better and easy way. Business experts like Business Setup Worldwide will be able to guide you at every step.
- The second move after finalizing the business partner is to submit the basic set of documents that is important for setting up an asset protection company in Seychelles. The list of the essentials include:
- Identity proof of the shareholder(s)
- Address proof of the shareholder(s)
- Detailed business plan
- Trust Deed
- Registration fees
- The third move is submitting the respective documents to the business consultant, which will be taken forward for further processing.
- The documents will be sent to the respective authorities for further verification, and respective approvals are to be obtained accordingly.
- Once the inspection is completed, the approval will be issued accordingly, which will serve as legal permission for the business structure to carry out the relevant operations at ease.
- Also, after completion, one needs to make sure to open an offshore bank account. Here’s a guide on How to Open an Offshore Bank Account, which will give you a complete guide on understanding the process.
Benefits of Asset Protection
Planning for future succession is one of the significant concerns among business investors as they hold a dream to build an empire for their future generations.
Offshore asset protection is one of the most common ways through which they will be able to fulfill their dream. However, if you hold the same idea for your future heirs, then understanding the benefits of asset protection at an early stage will help you to make the right move at the right time.
- Reduces the risks of losing the assets to a great extent
- Categorization of the assets becomes way easier
- Easy accessibility to an offshore bank account
- Turns out to be one of the feasible options when it comes to safeguarding assets after divorce
- Can be quickly dealt with an International Business Company (IBC)
In short, we can say that proceeding with incorporating a trusted company in Seychelles is a profitable move that you can think about.
At Business Setup Worldwide, we take the initiative of understanding the business needs and help the business investors to establish the offshore company. Since inception, we have been helping the business investors to establish their business roots, which has made us one of the top business consultants in the UAE.
If you are looking forward to investing in Seychelles offshore business, please discuss it with our business experts. Contact us today-we’d be glad to assist!
What is offshore asset protection?
Offshore asset protection trusts offer the best way to place your assets beyond the reach of creditors.
Whether Seychelles is a tax haven?
Seychelles imposes no tax place for corporations that do not conduct business activities within the territory.
List a few worlds’ most renowned tax haven countries.
A few renowned tax haven countries are
The British Virgin Islands
How many days does it take to incorporate a company in Seychelles?
It takes around 2-3 days to incorporate a company in Seychelles.