Florida, also known as the “Sunshine State,” has the 3rd largest population and 4th largest economy in the United States. Miami, Florida’s largest metropolitan area, has the second-largest International Financial Industry in the US, second only to New York City.
Steps to Register a Florida Company
Below are the steps for registration of a Florida company:
- Passport copy
- Name of the company. Please send 2-3 names of your choice. The use of the word “Trust” is restricted. The use of the phrase “Academy,” “Education,” “University,” and “School” require approval by the Department of Education.
- Address, telephone number and e-mail address (contact person)
- Your payment to the Euro Commerce LLC bank account
Main Benefits of Setting up an LLC in Florida
- Enjoys 0% taxation
- Low formation cost and annual fees
- Minimal paperwork
- Quick and simple set up
- Stable jurisdiction with an excellent USA reputation
- No paid-up capital requirement
- No audit and accounting
Characteristics of Florida Company
- Governing Corporate Legislation
The Florida Department of State is the governing authority, and businesses regulate under the Florida Corporate Statutes.
- Corporate Taxation
A Florida LLC operating as an offshore company is exempt from any form of taxation and withholding taxes in Florida.
- Minimum number of managers
- The requirement of a Company Secretary
- The requirement to prepare accounts
- The requirement to appoint an auditor
- The requirement to file accounts
Any chances that you are looking to set up a business in Florida at that point look no further as our counselors at Business Setup Worldwide are here to help you with the drill. We give a wide range of help administrations one looks for while framing a company. On the off chance that you need to realize more on company development or company enrollment in Florida, do contact us – we'd be glad to help!