Are you an investor who has been wondering about earning higher returns on the investments made?
Well, in that case, you don’t have to look any more further. The British Virgin Islands (BVI) is the perfect business destination for your hard-earned money to invest.
BVI offshore company incorporation is widely preferred by global business investors who seek offshore incorporation because it can provide many benefits like:
- including the privacy of ownership
- asset protection from legal attacks
- business growth opportunities
- and tax savings in some cases.
The information below contains a general guide; you will surely use an incorporation agent to take care of all the paperwork. However, you too need to know about the various procedures involved so you can understand what you are signing and what is happening.
BVI Offshore Company Incorporation Types
Starting an offshore company in the British Virgin Islands has been one of the eyecatching investment opportunities for business investors. Under the Act of 2004 permits the formation, it is possible to incorporate five different types of companies are:
- Business companies are limited by shares
- Business companies restricted by a guarantee that is not authorized to issue shares
- Business companies limited by a guarantee that is authorized to issue shares
- Business companies that are not permitted to issue shares
- Business companies that are allowed to issue shares
Requirements to Properly Initiate the BVI Company Formation Process
British Virgin Islands Offshore Companies also offer the business investors to International Business Companies (IBC), which stands as an excellent opportunity for confidentiality and financial security.
BVI has an upstanding reputation, stable government, and financial privacy to the owners with a bank account.
A company formed in another company can convert into a BVI company, and also, a BVI company can be converted to a company in another popular offshore jurisdiction.
The core essentials required to set up an offshore company in BVI include:
- Company name
- BVI Office Address and Local Agent
- Essential Company Documents
- Company Directors and Shareholders
- Scanned and notarized photocopy of a passport
- Authorized Capital
- Annual Fees
- Public Records
How to Start An Offshore Business in BVI?
Any investors who plan to open an offshore business entity in the British Virgin Islands (BVI) must undergo the following process.
1.Start with an Expert’s Advice
The firsts and foremost task are to get an idea from a certified expert who holds complete knowledge about the offshore company incorporation process. By joining hands with the business experts, you will be able to avail the following benefits;
- Time and resources can utilize effectively
- Strategic and budget can draft at ease
- Helps to provide quick incorporation solutions
- Strategic inputs and market insights will be known
2.Submit the Company Essentials
In the next move, you have to make sure to be ready with the offshore company incorporation filings, which can be completed by submitting the following papers:
- A duly filled application form related to BVI company incorporation
- Identity proof of the business shareholders and directors
- Address proof of the business shareholders and directors
- Well-drafted business plan
- Memorandum of association (MOA)
- Articles of association (AOA)
3.Get the Required Approvals
The relevant documents are to be submitted to the business advisors, who will help to get the approvals from the government authorities.
4.Pay the Incorporation Fee
The next step is paying the relevant incorporation fee to the business advisor.
5.Open an Offshore Bank Account
When it comes to offshore company formation, every business needs to be backed by a bank account to carry out the business transactions.
The offshore bank account opening process can be done quickly under the expert’s guidance. It is to be noted that by opening one, an investor can enter into international investments and carry out the business operations globally.
The complete process involved numerous legal steps that need to be cleared accordingly. Even a tiny hindrance in any stage can abort the process thoroughly.
It is recommended to hire an offshore business consultant to make your business registration process easy. Here’s a guide on the Core Reasons to Hire An Offshore Business Consultant, which will help you understand the benefits that you can avail.
We at Business Setup Worldwide can help you to set up an offshore company in BVI. We also provide these services like accounting and bookkeeping services, offshore banking, IP and much more. Contact us now to know more about how to start an offshore company in BVI.