The formation or incorporation of a company turns out to be a complicated task that needs to be dealt with carefully. One of the significant grounds is the office premise, which turns out to be the registered address, also acts as legal proof of company existence. Once incorporated, attracting the market turns out to be the next challenge. One of the easiest ways of dealing with this task is to proceed with a shelf-company, also regarded as a “Ready-Made” company.
Seychelles, being one of the highly-opted offshore jurisdictions, provides the flexibility to the business owners to hold a shelf company. If you are looking forward to owning a shelf company in Seychelles, then this guide is a must for you.
Introduction to Shelf Companies
A shelf company is a ready-made or already registered business firm and is also known as an aged company. Such a business entity doesn’t need to undergo the company registration process and allows greater credibility. Now, proceeding with a shelf company in a region like Seychelles can turn out to be a beneficial move where it takes very little time to incorporate a company. Some of the benefits that an investor can derive by purchasing a shelf company include:
- Business activities can be started immediately
- Holds a high-credibility
- Non-availability of bad credit
- Holds the flexibility to deal with the offshore bank account
- Invites potential partnerships
- Avoidance of red-tape
- Gain access to loans
Who Buys a Shelf Company?
A shelf company is bought by business investors dealing with:
- Commercial activities
- Trading activities
- Holding company
- Any immovable property
- Online/ E-commerce business
How to Buy a Shelf Company in Seychelles?
Buying a shelf company involves specific steps that need to be abiding by accordingly.
- Select a professional/certified business consultant: To clear the legal processes in a natural way, it is recommended to proceed ahead with the help of a business consultant. Experts like Business Setup Worldwide can help you to deal with the process in a hassle-free manner.
- Assigning of an advisor: Once you approach our team, an advisor will be assigned accordingly who will take care of the required essentials.
- Submission of documents: When it comes to documentation, it is to be noted that the documents of a shelf company are not certified by any Notary or legalized by Apostille.
The documents mentioned above need to be handed over to the assigned business advisor.
- Approval and incorporation: Once submitted, the documents undergo the verification process.
- Registration: After the documents have been verified, the registration of the same takes place in the Registrar of Companies.
- Bank Account: Offshore banking is one crucial part that can’t be avoided. Once the submitted documents are verified and approved, you can proceed with the bank account process. To know more, you can read our latest guide on the advantages of offshore banking,
Why Hire Professional Consultants?
As you have seen that the process of buying a shelf company involves multiple phases, and this might turn out to be a complicated one if one is not well-versed with the proceedings. Most of the global investors prefer to proceed with expert’s advice due to the following reasons:
- The paperwork gets completed easily
- The market insights can be fetched out from the experts
- The time and available resources can be utilized effectively
- Experts can act as a guide
To know the benefits in-depth, follow our latest guide on “ Four Core Reasons to Hire an Offshore Business Consultant.”
At Business Setup Worldwide, we take the utmost care in providing the best business establishment solutions. Be it incorporating a company from the ground level, or to find a ready-made space based on the availability and the demand; our advisors can assist you at every point. Our business experts are well-versed with the offshore company setup process and can guide you accordingly. If you are looking forward to initiating the next steps, feel free to have a word with our advisors. Contact us today-we’d be glad to assist.