Regarded as an island-state economy, Seychelles is one of the most preferred destinations when it comes to offshore business.
The offshore industry plays a significant role in uplifting the Seychelles economy from the 2008 global financial crisis. Business investors and high net-worth-individuals prefer to invest in Seychelles as it provides numerous offshore company benefits.
Multiple business structures can be incorporated in Seychelles. One of the most widely chosen business entities is the International Business Company (IBC).
In this guide, you will get a clear idea regarding the incorporation process of an IBC.
Offshore Company Formation in Seychelles
Standing as one of the most dynamic destinations for company incorporation, Seychelles offers a blend of benefits to its investors. This helps the business investors to grab the benefits of the tax-haven jurisdiction.
An International Business Company in Seychelles follows the International Business Company Act 2016, under which a business entity can be incorporated in the form of:
- A company limited by shares
- A company limited by guarantee
The offshore company set up in Seychelles paves the way to the international investors to diversify their investment portfolio.
Now, it becomes essential to know the benefits that you can avail by starting an IBC in Seychelles.
Benefits of Starting an IBC in Seychelles
By incorporating an IBC, one can avail the following benefits:
- High-end confidentiality and privacy in financial records
- No minimum share capital requirement
- The assets are highly protected
- No taxes get imposed
- The business can be controlled from a remote destination
- The business books can be maintained online
- The information regarding the details of the shareholders and directors are private
- No tax liabilities
- The incorporated IBC can act as a mutual fund
- Nominee directors can be appointed to strengthen the confidentiality
- The company can be incorporated with basic requirements
Criteria to be Followed Before Starting a Seychelles IBC
Now before you proceed towards the incorporation of a Seychelles IBC, one needs to meet the below conditions:
- It must not carry out any business in Seychelles
- The business entity must not hold any real estate in Seychelles
- No banking transactions are to be performed without the special license
- No securities business is to be conducted
- Not to get involved in any gambling business
How to Incorporate an IBC in Seychelles?
The process of incorporating an IBC in Seychelles involves the following steps that need to be followed accordingly:
- Select a Certified Business Consultant
- Be Handy with the Relevant Business Documents
- Submit the Documents to the Authorities
- The Submitted Documents submitted will get Scrutinized Accordingly
- After Scrutiny, the Documents will be Approved Accordingly
It is essential to make sure that business investors need to utilize their time properly. However, it will turn out to be difficult for any business owner to proceed ahead without the knowledge of the legal proceedings.
Clearing out the documentation process in an error-free way turns out to be of utmost importance, and so, most of the business investors prefer to take the advice of business experts.
Business Setup Worldwide is one of the top business consultants in the UAE, who understands the complex proceedings during the business incorporation process.
Our business advisors are well-versed with the business setup proceedings and can guide you at every step. Since inception, we have been helping many business minds to start their business in various locations, be it onshore or offshore (here’s the difference between onshore and offshore company).
Are you still wondering why to hire experts? Well, here’s a guide on the Core Reasons to Hire a Business Consultant, which will help you to understand the situation clearly.
If you want to start an International Business Company in Seychelles, feel free to have a word with our experts.
Contact us today-we’d be glad to assist.