There is a massive demand for new and different locations for setting up a business. With the global business scenario improving and an increase in the income which can be spent by the people, the scope and opportunities for entrepreneurs. These business locations not only provide a suitable and conducive environment for setting up and growing a business but also offer various services that can be utilized to enhance the profitability of the business.
One such location is the country of Georgia.
Georgia is a country which is located in the area between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea. As this country is located at the junction of Eastern Europe and Western Asia, it can access the markets and resources from both sides. The law of Georgia for Entrepreneurs has been amended many times which has made it more efficient and profitable.
Why Start an Offshore company in Georgia?
There are various reasons due to which set up an offshore business in Georgia can be very profitable for foreign business. These reasons are:
- The population of Georgia is comparatively smaller, but it is located near the boundary of both the continents of Europe and Asia. This means that there is a large market which a company set up in the country can tap into. Alongside with different markets to tap into, a business setup in Georgia can avail services and receive resources from different places.
- Many countries have signed a detailed and comprehensive treaty with the EU. It is also negotiating a free trade deal with China and also hopes to have a similar deal with the United States of America.
This means that there are tremendous opportunities present which can be very profitable for a business.
More Important Information About Georgia
There is no requirement for capital for the incorporation of a company in Georgia. However, a person will be required to prove legally if he or she occupies the office premises. The foreigners have equal property rights as the citizens of Georgia and the process to register your immovable properties in the country is reasonably straightforward. To register your immovable property, you need to present an application for the same with a notarized version of the contract attached to it. You can also submit a notarized copy of the lease if your offshore company is to be registered on the rented office premises.
How to Start an Offshore company in Georgia?
Setting up an offshore company in Georgia can be very profitable for a company the reason most of the people look to open an offshore company. Georgia provides a low cost, fast and straightforward process of offshore company incorporation. Here is the complete procedure of setting up an offshore company:
- The first step is to register yourself with the National Agency of the Public Register. This can be done by submitting an application to the concerned authority with all the necessary documents required.
- You also need to present a copy of the company charter which should be notarized. This company charter can be in any language, but along with such charter, you also need to present a copy of the company charter in the local language.
- Next, you need to submit all the documents which will provide all the required details of the company such as the registered address of the company, legal occupancy of the company and various other information.
- The last step is to submit a consent letter to the appointed director of the company. This letter should be detailed and should mention the necessary details of the company.
To set up an offshore company, an individual only needs to take the steps as mentioned above. This makes it very clear that incorporating an offshore company in Georgia is a straightforward process. If you want to take the maximum advantage of the opportunity Georgia presents and set up an offshore company, then you must have a look at the services by Business Setup Worldwide.
The experts at Business Setup Worldwide will provide you with the best services and advice which will help the business to be profitable in the future. BSW also offers several other services such as Corporate Secretarial Services, Intellectual Property Services, Accounting and Bookkeeping Services and many more. For more details on the services provided by BSW, feel free to contact us-we’d be glad to assist.