Jumeirah was established in the year 2002, by the Government of Dubai to set up a commodities market, located on Sheikh Zayed Road. The JLT free zone offers the commercial, residential and retail property for sale and leases with an attractive infrastructure surrounded by several free zones making an attractive deal for foreign investors.
Why Set Up a Business in Jumeirah Lakes Towers Freezone?
JLT as fast pacing Freezone comes with lucrative benefits to attract businessman from all over the world, giving them a lot of advantages to invest and open up a business right here if you are the one who is planning to set-up a business in Dubai free-zone, JLT is one of the ideal free zones to look upon it provides :
- Appealing and modern Infrastructure
- Accessible transportation and location
- Close Proximity to Different Free-Zones
- Provides Commercial, Retail and Residential Property on lease
- Number of Industries
- Easy Customer Support
- No income or corporate tax
- No restriction on currency exchanges
- Fast issuance of a license
- Immigration Service
- Issue of Visas for foreign employees
What Kind of Companies Can Be Set-up in Jumeirah Lakes Towers Freezone?
To set up a company in Jumeirah lakes Towers Free Zone, one needs to seek permission from Dubai Multi Commodities Center Authority, and these are the different kinds of company you can set up in Jumeriah Lakes Tower :
- A limited liability company with fully holding subsidies to a foreign investor.
- A limited liability company is having ownership between one or more different shareholders.
- Branches of Foreign Companies.
Types of License Required to Set-up a Business in Jumeirah Lakes Towers Freezone
For setting up a business in a free zone, several procedures need to be followed which regulates under Dubai Multi Commodities Center Authority, and these authorities facilitate different types of licenses under the same,
- Trade License
- Service License
- Industrial License
So, if you are planning to set-up a business, you can get all these licenses to operate accordingly.
What Are the Activities Permitted in Jumeriah Lakes Towers Freezone?
As Jumeriah Lakes Tower Freezone is located at the heart of the Dubai City, with a 63-floor masterpiece tower with a fantastic infrastructure and surrounded by many other Freezones has permits of different activities, surrounded by three iconic towers, the Almas towers act as the central tower for JLT and one who wants to start the business has got permit for :
- Diamond and Gold Trading
- Precious Gems and Metals
- Steel Industries
- Oil Dealing
- Registration and licensing activities
- Healthcare Facility
- Education Department
Apart from that the tower also give the permit for cafes, boutique, fitness, etc. services under the JLT Freezone.
How to Register a Business in Jumeirah Lake Towers Freezone?
The JLT has a dedicated space for Dubai Multi Commodities Centre as well where registration for a business conducted the business has to follow-up specific regulation and steps to register in a free zone are :
- The first step includes deciding on what kind of company you want to set up - a limited liability, full ownership or a branch.
- Then comes the submission of the requested document to register your company under the Dubai Multi Commodities Centre.
- Then an evaluation will be done for all the documents as mentioned earlier, and license will be permitted once the payment made.
- After payment and checking all the legalities by the authorities, the license gets granted.
And you are ready to start your business in the Freezone of Jumeriah Lake Tower in no time.
Do You Need Assistance?
Are you are one of them, who wants to set up a business in Jumeriah Lake Tower Freezone and feels that it has complicated steps and procedures, we at Business setup consulting worldwide can assist you with at all the level from setting up till establishing your plan. You can contact us, and we are ready to guide you at an instant.