The Dubai Cars and Automotive Zone was established in the year 2000 with the main aim of exporting cars to the Asian and African markets. It is a whole market place for the automotive industry catering to sellers, buyers, service providers, principles, and traders. Strategically located within the easy access to all airports and seaports in the region, where the automobiles can be reloaded and transported throughout the area on a new networks of highways, linking all the neighbouring countries in the Middle East and beyond to reach and supply the ever-growing demand in Asia and Africa.
DUCAMZ displays an array of renowned brands like Al Habib Motors, Al Tayer Motors, Luxury Motors Limited, Al Meezan Motors, and other related enterprises. With associated businesses clustered together in one region, the opportunities for networking, collaboration, and cooperation abound. Service providers for the automotive industry are close at hand making it very easy for businesses to obtain services they may need.
Characteristics of a DUCAMZ Company
- The permitted activity in Dubai Auto Zone is trading in an automobile. Trading in spare and parts is strictly prohibited
- The type of entities allowed are Free Zone Company, Free Zone Entity, Branch Office, Subsidiary, and Joint Venture
- The director can be an individual only
- The audit report is not required to be submitted to the free zone authorities
- The license can be renewed on annual basis
Benefits of Business Setup in DUCAMZ Free Zone
- 100% foreign ownership
- No corporate or personal income tax
- Full repatriation of profits and capital
- Logistics and infrastructure attuned to the needs and purpose of DAZ
- No restrictions on currencies
- You can employ foreign citizens, as there are no restrictions in this matter
- No import or export duties
- No restrictions on hiring foreign employees in your company
- No limits on the number of cars imported
The authorities involved in auto trade have a physical presence in Dubai Auto Zone. They are –
- Customs Inspections
- Customs Operations
- Shipping Agencies
- Dubai Ports Documentation
How to Start a Business in Dubai Auto Zone
Company incorporation in Dubai Car and Automotive Zone Free Zone also provides a high network linking not only through transportation but also in terms of channelling with other automobile industry. The steps to register your company in Dubai free zone are as under –
- The first step is to select a trading name of your choice and register the same
- The second step is to get approval from the authorities to register your business
- Submit the legal documents with an application form to register your business
- Sign the Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association
- Deposit the share capital
- Sign the lease and personnel sponsorship agreement
- Once your form is approved, you will get the Certificate of Incorporation and Business License
Documents Required to Register your Business
- Business plan
- Proof of address
- Visa, CV, and passport copies of shareholders and directors
- Bank reference letter or bank statement
- Draft of the AOA and MOA
- Personnel information sheets completed of each shareholder and manager
All these documents must be provided to the Dubai Companies Registrar.
Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (JAFZA) administers the DUCAMZ and regulates business incorporation and licensing in the zone. JAFZA makes business registration painless by putting administrative offices in a central location. The intention of the free zone authority is to promote investment and business incorporation in the zone with simplified procedural matters. Depending on current availability, DUCAMZ has office space, warehouses, workshops and showroom space for lease.
We at Business Setup Worldwide is a platform to help you start a business in the UAE and its free zones. Our services include business incorporation, bank account opening, IP, accounting and bookkeeping, corporate secretarial services, and so on. Contact us today- we’d be happy to assist you.
Where is Dubai Auto Zone?
Dubai Auto Zone is located in Ras Al Khor and provides easy access to the Dubai International Airport and the Jebel Ali Port to all companies operating within the free zone.
When was Dubai Auto Zone launched?
Dubai Auto Zone was launched in 2000.
Which authorities involved in the auto trade have a physical presence in Dubai Auto Zone?
The authorities involved in the auto trade are
Dubai ports documentation