An international business company or foreign business corporation (IBC) is an offshore firm fashioned underneath the laws of some jurisdictions as a tax neutral company. Switzerland is usually considered as an offshore financial company location alongside several other offshore jurisdictions.
Advantages of a Swiss Gmbh Company
- 100% foreign ownership is possible
- Single-member ownership is permissible
- Limited Liability Company which means the liability is limited to the shareholder contributions
- Disclosure of beneficial owner is not required and is only confidentially disclosed to banks when opening an account due to KYC regulations
- Highly developed financial system
- Access secure banking and investment options
- Asset protection possibilities
- Confidential banking and beneficial ownership (KYC and CRS regulations must be followed)
- Low corporate tax rates
- Double taxation treaties access (80 agreements have been signed)
- World-class banking and financial jurisdiction
- Strong reputation
Top Uses of a Swiss GMBH
- Family planning
- Collective investment vehicle
- Trading or Holding Company
- International Investment
- Company Tax planning vehicle
- Physical or non-physical holding
- Personal details (proof of address, passport copy)
- All documentation for incorporation must be filed with ‘The Company Registry’.
- All signatures (both Personal and Corporate) must be signed in front of a public notary who will authenticate the Articles of Association and the Public Deed of Incorporation.
- The entire application process can take from 3 to 5 business days.
Articles Of Association
- Name of the Swiss GMBH
- Company's local address
- Purpose of the incorporation
- Total share capital and total issued shares
- General and shareholders meetings prerequisites
- Appointment of auditors and administrators
Taxation of a Swiss Gmbh
The Swiss GMBH files its own income tax return as a separate legal entity or Corporation. After approval of registration by the business written record for company tax and VAT identity numbers. The organization should apply to the Federal Tax Administration. Taxes are payable to the federal government and the canton within which one is registered. Every canton has totally different Tax rates. Given below area unit ,the federal and canton company tax rates and their values:
- Direct federal taxes on profits: 8.5%
- Cantonal tax on profits: 5.9% – 16%
- Cantonal tax on capital: 0.05% – 0.3%
- Total tax burden: 14.5% – 25%
The Value Added Tax (VAT) is 8% ,that is the lowest rate in Europe.
Since its inception, Business Setup Worldwide has been guiding various customers to establish their business roots in various parts of the world. We stand as best business consultants who have been aiming to provide hassle-free business incorporation proceedings. Our business experts hold industry knowledge and experience that allows them to offer tailored solutions to suiting business needs. To start an offshore company in Nevis, contact us today-we'd be glad to assist.