The United Arab Emirates is one of the prosperous countries in the world. It is known for its loyalty toward foreign investors and open policy of conducting worldwide business. The reputation of the UAE as a world economic centre attracts the attention of many foreign business people, and the variety of schemes for opening and promoting a business in the UAE permits to choose the most suitable option in each case.
The United Arab Emirates has seven Emirates consisting of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Fujairah, and Ras Al Khaimah. Each Emirate has its specifics and offers its unique economic features for business. Even though there are general federal laws in the country, each Emirate has different additional rules and regulations of starting a business.
In this article, we are going to discuss on how setting up a business in Abu Dhabi is favourable for investors and entrepreneurs. Have a look at the advantages.
The Emirates of Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is the capital and the largest Emirate in the UAE. Over the last few years, the Emirates has undergone an enormous transformation of grand proportions, extraordinary economic development and growth. Abu Dhabi has grown to become a dynamic hub and a major player in numerous business and industrial areas, which has allowed it to be a contender on the global stage.
Abu Dhabi is the wealthiest amongst all and holds 95% of the oil production in the UAE. Being one of the fastest-growing business and industrial centres in the Arabian Gulf and the Middle-East region, Abu Dhabi has become a hub for foreign investment and its steady and wealthy economy.
Advantages of Business Setup in Abu Dhabi
As the capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi offers a wide range of benefits in favour of the investor. Some of them are mentioned below.
- It is a central point for world trade and commerce. By setting up your business in Abu Dhabi, you will have access to the markets of Africa, Asia, Southern and Eastern Europe, and the Middle East. The Emirate has facilities to accommodate international trade, with the state-of-art infrastructure, due to which doing business will be an attractive endeavour.
- An investor will have to pay low taxes. If you set up a business in any of the Abu Dhabi free zones, you will get a range of tax benefits like no personal or corporate tax, no import/export duty, and so on. Free Zones in the UAE is the boon to the country due to the benefits that it offers to the start-ups.
- Abu Dhabi provides a vast array of technological solutions. Over the past decade, Abu Dhabi has made a name for itself as a place of excellence for telecommunications and IT. With the most modern facilities and infrastructure, the Emirate is the perfect place to advance your business operations.
- With UAE, it provides access to a diverse economy. The economy of the UAE has seen a great deal of divergence in the past few years. While the petroleum industry is still vital to the country’s economic success, the United Arab Emirates has seen continued growth in tourism, science and technology.
- Abu Dhabi is into a fast pace of development. It is not a secret for anybody that over the last few years the Abu Dhabi has become a major international centre of business activity. Interests of many large companies and holding companies are concentrated here. Moreover, Emirates began to take the foremost positions in the field of international tourism. The investment capitals, which flock to the Emirates from all over the world, are keen to the execution of many large-scale projects that contribute to the active growth of the economy in the nation.
Start a Business in Abu Dhabi
Once you look into the range of benefits that Abu Dhabi provides, any investor will be willing to invest in your Abu Dhabi business. The next step will be registering the company. The procedure to incorporate a business in Abu Dhabi is simple and straight-forward. The governing body that looks into the process is the Department of Economic Development Abu Dhabi and Abu Dhabi Municipality. With the help of a business consultant, this process can be simplified.
We at Business Setup Worldwide can help you start a business in this Emirate. Our services include business incorporation, business license, IP, accounting and bookkeeping, corporate secretarial services, and much more. Our professionals in Abu Dhabi are well versed with the legal system of the UAE and can make the process hassle-free. Contact us today for more information.