Corporate Secretarial Services in Canada
Why Does a Business Need Corporate Secretarial Services?
Corporate/company secretarial services include legal and administrative functions pertaining to establishing and maintaining financing and holding companies and other structures in accordance with local laws, like managing corporate compliance procedures such as organizing and recording board and shareholders’ meetings. Such tasks are not only mandatory by law, but also make for the best practices in business.
Business Setup Worldwide provides the following company/corporate secretarial services:
- Filing annual reports
- Preparing the annual statutory documents required to approve financial statements
- Maintaining and safeguarding the statutory registers and minute books of a company, including the Register of Directors and Secretaries, Register of Members, and Articles of Association (AoA)
- Drafting board minutes for events like approval of a commercial contract or change of director
- Preparing share certificate and stock transfer form
- Handling formalities related to change of registered office address
- Issuing incumbency certificate
- Notarizing documents
Benefits of Taking Company Secretarial Services
- Meeting regulatory requirements is compulsory by corporate law in Canada and also beneficial for a company’s long-term benefit
- Secretarial services obviate any possible operational risk for the business owners
Who We Are
Business Setup Worldwide is a platform to help you set up a business in Canada. Right from incorporation, registration and licensing to establishing your office space, we facilitate the formation of your enterprise through counselling and incubation.
Business Setup Worldwide's proprietary business design techniques, combined with its specialized regional know-how and global reach, enable companies to anticipate changes in customer priorities and the economic market, and then mould their businesses and improve operations to make use of opportunities created by those changes.
Business Setup Worldwide helps entrepreneurs and firms in setting up their company in Canada by providing company/corporate secretarial services to aid them in following compliance requirements properly. Our experts specialize in taking care of regulatory matters in a safe and timely fashion, as per your customized business needs. We have an experienced corporate secretarial team in Canada to support you with compliance and business consulting.