Business Setup Worldwide helps you in setting up your Switzerland Offshore Company in a relaxed and hassle-free manner. With five-simple steps, we register your business in Switzerland.
Fill an Application Form
Our team will help you with the process, right from suggesting/choosing a trading name to get the business license. Under the first step, you must-
- Choose a trade name
- Fill the application form with personal and company details (this won’t take more than 5 minutes)
- Choose other options for your company as an offshore bank account, recommended services like nominee director, virtual office, IP services etc.
Upload your Documents
Once you fill and submit the form, you will get a confirmation mail, with a unique client ID, and a request to upload your identification documents and invoice. The personal identification documents will include-
- Notarised copy of your passport
- Original or notarised proof of address
- Curriculum Vitae
- Business Plan
- Bank reference letter
Register Offshore Company Switzerland
Once you submit the documents, a fee receipt is generated. After the payment is received (bank transfer, credit card, or cash in our office is accepted), you will be appointed with a dedicated account manager. This account manager will be your point of contact during the rest of the year and subsequent years. The account manager will look after the incorporation process and keep you informed at every step in the process. It includes-
- Recapitulation of your order
- Submission to the registrar
- Registering your business
Once the company is registered, documents containing resolution and consent will be sent to you for signature.
Now that the company is registered, your account manager will proceed in putting in place additional services opted by you in step 1. Here are the services offered by Business Setup Worldwide.
- Offshore Bank Account in Switzerland
- IP Services in Switzerland
- Accounting and Auditing Services
- Business License
- Nominee Director Services
- Corporate Secretarial Services
Company Kit Dispatch
Now that all the services are processed successfully, you will receive the company kit in the final step.
The kit includes soft copies of necessary documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Business License
- Business registration
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- A resolution relating to the nomination of director and the distribution of shares