Switzerland Offshore Company Formation
Switzerland is referred to as one of the most suitable jurisdictions for offshore corporations because of the low taxation enabled by the peculiar little tax laws. Officially, Switzerland is not precisely an offshore country but due to its taxation system, it has the features of an offshore jurisdiction, therefore is an attractive place for offshore business formation.
Few key features of incorporating an offshore company in Switzerland:
- Switzerland has liberal market policies and a low tax regime along with a long tradition of political, economic, and financial stability.
- Entrepreneurs may find bureaucracy and red tape less of an obstacle in offshore jurisdictions.
- Swiss banks offer top-notch business banking services and an extensive range of banking services, investment funds, and insurance services, among others.
- Opportunities for starting ICO, Crypto, and Blockchain companies.
- Exemption from Withholding Taxes under certain double tax treaties and of EU shareholders holding above 25% the share capital if held for at least two years.
- Foreigners can own 100% of the shares in the company.
- Switzerland is an outstanding jurisdiction for worldwide parent companies, IP holding, international trading, banking, and European headquarters.