China Company Registration
The People’s Republic of China is a global economic leader with a GDP of $13 trillion, with businesses and companies in the Mainland China playing a major part in the growth of this nation as a global manufacturing giant. China has radically transformed its economy from being an agricultural nation to an international manufacturing superpower with state-of-the-art infrastructure, innovation and visionary governmental policies which puts the country on the roadway to expeditious development.
The emerging opportunities that have sprouted across a wide range of industries, and market sectors in China, are granting an excellent scope for the investors & companies who are interested in starting their business operations in China.
Why Start a Business in China?
Opening a business/company in China is the best way to enter the growing market, which is driven by sheer manufacturing, stable central government, excellent connectivity, world-class infrastructure, and global market reach.
By starting your company in China, you can leverage all the benefits that China has to offer, this is complemented by the forethought, and careful planning of the Chinese Central government which transforms China with the “A Great Leap Forward” and focus on developing key business sectors, along with the allied services. Furthermore, China is keen on opening up its markets to investors, businessmen and innovators through reforms by the Chinese Central government to permit foreign business operations in the country with all the support.
With legendary policies and initiative like the One Belt One Road (OBOR), strategic development of seaports with world-class facilities, exceptional connectivity within China by superhighways & high-speed railway links, nurturing startups with state-of-the-art facilities, development of High-Tech zones for specialized industries, Special Economic Zones to enhance the free market competition, Free-Trade zone with ground-breaking economic, social advantages & distinctive arbitration mechanism.
Why Does Your Business Need Company Formation Services for China?
Starting a business in China is one of the best decisions you can make when you are looking to expand your company or start a new business. Despite, the enormous advantages that the country has to offer for the businesses, industries and manufacturing companies operating in the region the process is quite elaborate and requires the person to have good knowledge in the Chinese language and considerable contacts in the right places.
While this might be true, you can trust in a business incorporation service for guidance and help you start your business and make it successful in China. Moreover, hiring an expert company setup service for starting your business in China allows you to have a better focus on your business operations & services in China, while we can do all the necessary legal process, acquire permits & licenses, and deliver you a complete setup for your company.
Process of Registering a Company in China
The process of registering a business in China is an elaborate process which requires us to consider the region of operation in Mainland China, the scope of operations, registration, and submission of documents, then apply for appropriate licenses and finally company incorporation. The step-by-step process for registering a business in China is given below:
- Choose your business scope
- Choose the right location for your Chinese entity
- Choose the right entity status for your company
- Devise a tailor-made business plan for operating in China
- Submit your Company’s Chinese name for pre-registration (approved by SAIC)
- Register and acquire the Letter of Approval from the Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM)
- Sort out your essential documents to obtain the Chinese Government Approval
- Pre-registered Chinese Brand/Entity with SAIC
- New company’s legal address
- Article of Association (Company’s Profit repatriation analysis & report)
- Registered Capital amount (No minimum value)
- Feasibility study (for manufacturing firms)
- Register with the Public Safety Bureau (PSB)
- Register with the State Administration of Foreign Exchange (SAFE)
- Open your company’s basic bank account & foreign capital account and deposit your capital
- Register at the tax bureau & set-up your company’s basic financial information
- Hire an Accountant & Cashier or avail Accounting & Book-Keeping Services
- Develop a comprehensive staff Handbook for your local employees (Legal documents including reporting, analysis, remuneration, career management, and staff training)
- Trademark your Intellectual Property with the China Trademark Authorities
Licenses and Permits for Business in China
There are a set of licenses, permits and special licensing required for almost most of the activities in the People’s Republic of China. Regulated activities in China requires acquiring general Chinese business license, administrative license for businesses engaged in product sales & manufacturing with no exception, and certain business activities requiring special permits and licenses such as pharmaceuticals, internet-based, import & export and e-commerce.
A legitimate company is operating in China is subjected to varied types of licenses and permits according to the:
1. Type of Business
- Private Enterprise
2. Scope of Operation
- Product Development
- Internet-based, etc.
3. Industry Sector
- Raw Materials
- Shipping, etc.
4. Provincial Level Administrative Location
- Autonomous Region
- Special Administrative Region (SAR), including Hong Kong and Macau
- Specially Designated Cities like Shenzhen, Ningbo, etc.
5. Zone of Operation
- Free Trade Zone (FTZ)
- Special Economic Zone (SEZ)
- High-Tech Zone, etc.
We at Business setup Worldwide are well-versed with the Chinese legislation, business incorporation, licensing and permits for all types of industries & business operations. We can provide you with all the assistance right from analyzing the scope of business operation, current economic scenario, choosing a location according to your business, obtaining license & permits. In addition to the above-mentioned service, we are particularly more experienced in the area of business registration, regulations, accounting, and bookkeeping services.
Above all, we firmly believe in transparent pricing with no hidden or surprise charges, client satisfaction and trust are foremost in our business ideology. Contact us for any further information on starting a Chinese business and China company registration service – we are happy to provide you with all the information and assist you in your business endeavors.