Business Setup Worldwide has a dedicated team of company secretarial professionals who possess extensive experience in corporate and regulatory compliance. Our team is highly business oriented in approach and has experience across sectors and the acumen to provide complete solutions for all corporate/company secretarial matters.
Who We Are
At Business Setup Worldwide, our company secretarial team deals with each business within its own context. We understand that some industries are highly regulated and it can be challenging to navigate the complex legal requirements of corporate compliance. Companies have a demanding requirement to satisfy their obligations in each jurisdiction, maintaining a global overview of these activities and controlling them to manage risk.
Why a Business Needs Company Secretarial Services
A company or a corporate secretarial service is responsible for the shareholder administration and communication, corporate governance and statutory compliance. In absence of a company secretary, directors of the company must take on this responsibility. The company secretary is responsible for reducing the burden of company administrative and corporate governance which otherwise falls on the directors of the company. For any newly established organization, it becomes a burden to take care of these administrative tasks along with the day to day activities. Hence company secretarial services play a pivotal role in smooth operations of the business.
Benefits of Taking Company Secretarial Services
Compliance matters are very important for any business in today’s competitive world. Failure to comply with the statutory compliance requirements is an offense and may result in fines and prosecution of the directors of the company. At Business Setup Worldwide, we take care of all your corporate needs from Business setup, Accounting, Bookkeeping, Auditing, and Tax to Secretarial services for compliance and business advisory. You just need to speak to us rather than choosing different consultants for setting up your business. We map the best services for you so that as a business owner you only focus on the core business. In order for us to understand your business requirement, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Company Secretary/Secretarial Consultant will reach out to you promptly.
How Does the Process Work?
Company or Corporate secretarial services differ from country to country and newly formed companies/business ventures find it challenging to keep up to date with the local regulatory compliance and corporate governance.
Our team provides company secretarial services in a range of jurisdictions ensuring we meet all local requirements and keep informed of all the regulatory changes. We work with our clients in a coordinated approach and ensure the highest standard of corporate governance is maintained. Following are some examples of the Company Secretarial task that we perform for our clients.
- Preparation for full set of AGM documents and filling annual return with the regulatory authority.
- Preparation and maintenance of minutes of the meeting of Directors and Shareholders, drafting up standard directors resolutions.
- Custody and maintenance of the company’s statutory registers, minute book and other statutory records.
- Assistance to the Auditors in their annual statutory review of the Company’s Secretarial records.
- Reports and Accounts
- Coordinating the publication and distribution of the company’s annual report, accounts and interim statement.
- Preparation of directors’ report
- Share Registration
- Maintaining the company’s register of members.
- Assisting with transfers and other matters affecting shareholdings.
- Attending to the queries and requests from Shareholders.
- Shareholder Communication
- Communicating with the shareholders
- Payment of dividends and interest;
- Issuing documentation regarding rights and capitalization issues;
- General Shareholder relations and
- Relation with institutional shareholders.
- Shareholder Monitoring
- Corporate Governance
- Reviewing developments in corporate governance
- Advising and assisting the directors with respect to their duties, responsibilities and compliance.