International Patent Classification is a patent classification system that was established by the Strasbourg Agreement 1971 that provides a hierarchal system for classification of patents and utility models based on the technology that they involve. This system is used by more than 100 countries.
1. Does one need to be physically present during company incorporation in Tbilisi?
2. What is the income tax rate in Tbilisi?
Corporate income tax rates can range from 0% to 20%, depending on the firm.
3. Do free zones have any sort of tax imposed in Tbilisi?
No, the free zones are exempt from all taxes.
4. How many Georgia makes double taxation treatises?
5. How long does it take to incorporate a company in Tbilisi?
6-7 working days.