1) Does setting up an offshore business require local directors/shareholder?
No, Gibraltar offshore business does not require local directors or shareholders.
2) What is the basis of the legal system in Gibraltar?
The legal system for offshore business Gibraltar is British Based Legal System.
3) Is Gibraltar safe for conducting offshore business?
Yes, Gibraltar has a stable economy and is safe for conducting offshore business.
4) Is it mandatory to file an annual return for Gibraltar offshore company?
No, it is not mandatory to file an annual return for offshore companies.
5) Are business-related records published publically?
The name of company officers appears on public records. However, client name can be avoided by using Nominal officers.
6) How long does the business setup procedure take?
It takes approximately 8 days to set up an offshore business in Gibraltar.
7) How often is renewal required for offshore businesses in Gibraltar?
The renewal date for the offshore business is after the anniversary date of the company.
8) What is the standard currency of Gibraltar?
The standard currency of Gibraltar is Gibraltar Pound (GBP).
9) Are bearer shares permitted in Gibraltar offshore companies?
No, bearer shares are not permitted in Gibraltar offshore companies.
10) Is it legal to set up an offshore business in Gibraltar?
Yes, it is legal to conduct offshore business in Gibraltar.