Bangalore, known officially as Bengaluru, is the capital of Karnataka. A metropolitan city, it is the third most populous one in India. Also known as the Garden City and the Silicon Valley of India, it is the country’s leading information technology exporter. Apart from serving as the headquarters of major technology organizations like Infosys, Wipro, the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) and Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Bangalore is home to many reputed educational and research institutes of India such as Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB), National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), National Law School of India University (NLSIU), National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) and National Institute of Design (NID R&D Campus).
Bangalore is home to India's largest start-ups and has time and again been recognized as the best city in India and one of the best in the world to start one’s company. Furthermore, the standard of living in the city is decent, with a moderately cool climate throughout the year. If you are looking to open a company related to research and technology in India, Bangalore as the base is one of the best options.
Benefits of Setting Up a Business in Bangalore
Starting a company in Bangalore has the following benefits:
- Bangalore has a developed infrastructure. Its elaborate rail and road transport, together with access to airports and metro system makes this city one of most accessible cities in India.
- There is no dearth of skilled workforce in the city. It has 600 universities, 135 engineering colleges, 181 polytechnics and 103 R&D departments, in addition to several IT parks.
- The city has a start-up-friendly environment, with emphasis on research and development, acting as a suitable base for entrepreneurs with innovative ideas.
Company Registration in Bangalore
The following steps may be followed for registering your company in Bangalore.
- Select the type of legal entity under which you wish to conduct business
- Supply the mandatory documents of the directors
- Provide the digital signatures of the directors with USB tokens
- Select a name for the company with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA)
- Prepare the rules of company policy
- Apply for Permanent Account Number (PAN) and Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number (TAN)
- Apply for a corporate bank account
- Apply for the applicable tax registration
- File for registration at the Registrar of Companies (RoC), Bangalore
We provide the following services for company formation in Bangalore:
- Financial accounting
- Tax and regulatory services
- Company law and secretarial services
- Bookkeeping and payroll processing
- Trademark registration
- Company registration
Business Setup Worldwide is a platform to help you kick-start your company internationally. From incorporation, registration and licensing to intellectual property protection, we facilitate the formation of your business through counselling and incubation. Bangalore is a favourable place for starting or expanding your business, given its technology-oriented growth and business-friendly milieu. It can provide your company a boost given the suitable foundation and regional know-how. Our approach to company formation is centred around your business vision and objectives. We can help you out with the legal and business formalities of company registration in Bangalore, replete with the most appropriate corporate and income tax regime setup, to leave no stone unturned in burgeoning your business.