Business Setup Worldwide will assist you in setting up an offshore company in Latvia in a comfortable and simplified manner. We can register for offshore business in Latvia in the following five steps:
Fill out the Form
This is the first step towards setting up an offshore company in Latvia. You are required to -
- Choose a company name. The chosen name mustn't be already in use.
- Fill the application form with your personal and company details.
- Choose the other options which are needed by your company such as an offshore bank account, recommended services like nominee director, virtual office, IP services etc.
Upload the necessary Documents
After filling and submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation mail. The mail will consist of the unique client ID and other personal identification documents such as:
- Copy of passport or individual ID
- Recent bank statement or reference letter
- Address proof (utility bill, bank statement, personal address etc.)
- A business plan
- Curriculum Vitae
Registration of the Company
You will be allotted a dedicated account manager. This manager will be the sole point of contact between the company and Business Setup Worldwide in the future. After the submission of the documents, a fee receipt is generated which can be paid for by bank transfer, credit card or cash.
The dedicated account manager will look after the incorporation process and keep you informed at all times. Services which will be provided by the dedicated account manager are-
- Recapitulation of your order
- Submission to the registrar
- Registering your business
A company may require many more services. Here are the services offered by Business Setup Worldwide.
- Offshore Bank Account in Hong Kong
- IP Services in Hong Kong
- Accounting and Auditing Services
- Business License
- Nominee Director Services
- Corporate Secretarial Services
Receive a Company Kit
Finally, the company will receive a company kit which will consists all the documents of the business such as:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Business License
- Business registration
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- A resolution relating to the nomination of director and the distribution of shares