Company Secretarial Services in Malaysia
Why Does a Business Need Company Secretarial Services?
The activities of a company revolve around legislation frameworks, good corporate governance practices and corporate social responsibility. These are the responsibility of a Company Secretary. Hence, functions like keeping statutory records, maintaining shareholders’ register, and submitting audited financial statements, are of utmost importance. It is also a good practice for a business to remains updated with regulatory changes, further accentuating the need for company/corporate secretarial services.
Business Setup Worldwide provides the following company secretarial services in Malaysia:
- Arranging for board, committee and general meetings, taking minutes and providing advice on relevant issues
- Maintaining statutory registers and books
- Preparing documentation relating to annual and ongoing compliance
- Prepare and reviewing annual reports and circulars/statements to shareholders
- Filing the required statutory forms and returns with the concerned regulatory authorities
- Making amendments to Memorandum and Articles of Association (MAA)
- Provisioning for a registered corporate address
- Advising on reporting and compliance requirements of stock exchanges
Benefits of Taking Company Secretarial Services
- Meeting regulatory requirements is not only beneficial for a company but also required by corporate law
- Secretarial services save partners from any possible operational risk
Who We Are
Business Setup Worldwide is a platform to help you start your company. We facilitate the setup of your business through services like incorporation, registration and licensing.
We specialize in customized business support functions, in sync with the target market. We place your business objectives at the centre of our operations, and take pride in our ability to adapt to the market and devise innovative strategies to aid business corporations with their vision.
Business Setup Worldwide's proprietary business design techniques, with its specialized industry knowledge and global reach, enable companies to anticipate changes in customer preferences and the competitive environment, and then design their businesses and improve operations to seize the opportunities created by those changes.
Business Setup Worldwide helps companies and entrepreneurs in setting up their business in Malaysia by providing company/corporate secretarial services to help them in complying with regulatory protocols. Our experts specialize in managing regulatory matters in a safe and timely manner, as per your specialized business needs. We have a highly experienced corporate secretarial team in Malaysia to support you with compliance, regulation and business consulting.