Malaysia Offshore Company Registration
The territory of Labuan is a part of Malaysia and is one of the three islands which does not have taxes in the country. If you are looking to set up an offshore company in Malaysia, you can set up a Labuan International Company. Few featured of Labuan are given below:
- The country of Malaysia provides high tax efficiency to the foreigners under the ruling Labuan Business Activity Tax Act (.
- The territory of Labuan is a very reputed jurisdiction and offers great ease in the operation, maintenance and the control of a business organization.
- Malaysia acts as a gateway to the international markets as Malaysia is an important logistics hub in the region.
- Hong Kong adopts a favourable foreign policy by entitling the shares of a company to be 100% foreign-owned
- The legal obligations of any officers or directors of an offshore company are much less in Hong Kong. One doesn’t have to take many burdens to hire the officers or directors for a business entity in Hong Kong