Accounting and Payroll Services in the Netherlands
Who We Are
Business Setup Worldwide is a platform to help you set up your business. We support in the creation of your company through expert counselling and incubation. We specialize in incorporation services, registration and licensing, apart from other value-added ancillary functions.
Goal-oriented service, broad reach in terms of setting up several companies across multiple domains, adaptability to the changing global market trends, and the ability to come up with innovative business strategies and provide requisite support in implementing such strategies distinguish Business Setup, and put you in the forefront of business development to ensure growth.
Business Setup Worldwide proprietary business design techniques, in addition to its exhaustive regional know-how and global reach, enable you to foresee changes in customer priorities and the target segment, and then model your businesses and modify operations to seize the opportunities created by those changes.
Why Does a Business Need Accounting and Payroll Services?
As an entrant in the business environment, it is easy to defer accounting work, but by ignoring it in the short or long term, one runs the risk of quality control mishaps in facets of financing, that could even lead to pecuniary exigencies. Well organized accounting services ensure that your business runs more efficiently on a daily basis. Payroll services are a prerequisite to any company with employees. It is better to have a company’s payroll system automated – to preclude situations that lead to intra-company conflicts.
Business Setup Worldwide provides the following services for accounting and payroll:
- Statutory Bookkeeping: Maintaining your ledgers and records as per the local Dutch laws, and creating and filing all mandatory reports and specifications like annual financial statements, annual party report and annual report to regulatory bodies
- Consolidated Reporting: Helping in preparing monthly, quarterly or annual accounting reports and accounting reconciliation, like the reconciliation between statutory and company or group management reports, including International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), and Dutch GAAP
- Tax Compliance: Managing direct and indirect tax compliance as per local regulations
- Administrative Services: Helping with preparation of payment orders, issuing of customer invoices, and storing accounting documentation, along with the preparation of statistical reports as required by the local statistical office
- Monthly Payroll Services: Processing salary specification, journal and wage tax filing
Benefits of Taking This Service
- Barometer of Your Financial Situation: Accounting empowers you with knowledge that is crucial to the efficient functioning of your company. Keeping tabs on the balance sheet of the company is a good practice. You remain aware of all income sources, liabilities and outstanding bills.
- Facilitation of Decision Making: If you are in touch with your financial records, you would find it easy to make financial decisions. Knowing how much capital you have in hand helps you to decide on matters like purchasing inventory or hiring workforce.
- Protection against Financial Malpractice: If your financial records are maintained on a daily basis, fraudulent charges can be checked and caught, cheque-bouncing can be precluded, and it can be made sure whether you have sufficient funds for taking care of payments.
At Business Setup Worldwide, we ascertain that you remain focused on your business objectives, while we tend to any and all support functions. We are arduous in our accounting and payroll services, so that you don’t have to worry about it. As a business evolves, maintaining financial records can get abstruse in a country abroad. Our experts are there for you when it comes to handling company finances and required formalities.