United Kingdom Offshore Company Formation Cost & Renewal Fees
Business Setup Worldwide offers a full set of services efficiently and at the best price for offshore company registration in the United Kingdom. We manage everything from business administration to bank account setup.
Our package to setup Offshore Company in the United Kingdom starts is $2,640.
It includes all the essential documents so that your business is fully functional right from the day of registration. Our United Kingdom company setup services include-
- Certificate of Incorporation issued by Company Registrar
- Company Registration Certificate issued by Inland Revenue Department
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Official address and documents of company head office
- Share certificate
- A resolution relating to the nomination of director and distribution of shares
- A fully dedicated agent from BSW at your service
Start your company at
Why Business Setup Worldwide?
Our prices are competitive and affordable. We build trust with our clientele by working closely to incorporate the offshore company while offering complete transparency.
You only pay what you see, no hidden charges
Renewal Service after one year of business registration
The renewal fees for one year is $1,650. There will be no late fee or penalty on renewal. Other fee includes,
- $552 for restoration fees – Applicable after one year from the anniversary due to date
* Additional Banking Administrative charges may apply
Renew your company at
Nominee Director Service for a Year
A nominee director can be appointed on behalf of an interested party. He/she acts as company director but in a passive role.
Nominee Shareholders for a Year
A nominee shareholder holds the legal title to the shares in a company on behalf of the beneficiary owner. He/she has no claim over the shares but his/her credentials appear for official registration purposes.
VAT Registration (Security)
Design of Business , Letter Head and Company Logo
Notary and Apostille Services
A check carried out by a notary and a certification granted by the government (where your company shall be based) that your documents are authentic. Mandatory if you are opening an offshore bank account
Power of Attorney Services
If you have opted for a Nominee Director, a Power of Attorney may be appointed to take decisions on behalf of the company