Company Secretarial Services in Qatar
Why Does a Business Need Company Secretarial Services in Qatar?
A company is required to mandatorily appoint a company secretary, to carry out its legal obligations, including declaration of a suitable organizational structure, preparation of annual general meetings of shareholders, drafting the agenda of company meetings for the Board of Directors, apprising changes of shareholders and directors to the Companies Registry, and doling out professional advisory service and advice on legal ordinances. Not only are these and a few other company secretarial tasks mandated by corporate law, but they also make for the best practices in the industry.
Business Setup Worldwide can help you with the following corporate secretarial services in Qatar:
- Drafting company documents like the Memorandum and Articles of Association (MAA), Power of Attorney, Board Resolution, business exchange forms, applications, etc.
- Arranging for annual general meetings and board meetings, and documenting the minutes for the same
- Liaising with government authorities to obtain clearances and pre-approvals for business activities and licenses
- Translating legal documentation, if required
- Handling formalities pertaining to office lease agreement
- Advising in formulation of strategy, structuring a deal, valuation of the companies, and meeting compliance requirements in case of mergers and acquisitions
- Obtaining company license
- Registering a newly-established company with the Labour Department
- Register a company with online portals for visa, licensing and other administrative purposes
Benefits of Availing Company Secretarial Services
- Company secretarial services guide you on regulatory requirements as per the local legislation
- You can seek advice on Qatari law, corporate tax and accounting compliance requirements
- Partners are saved from any possible operational risk that might arise because of non-compliance
Who We Are
Business Setup Worldwide is a platform to help you set up a business in Qatar. Right from incorporation, registration and licensing to establishing your office space, we facilitate the formation of your company through our consulting and support services.
Business Setup Worldwide helps entrepreneurs and firms in setting up their company in Qatar by providing company secretarial services to aid them in following compliance requirements. Our experts specialize in taking care of regulatory matters in a safe and timely fashion, as per your customized business needs. We have an experienced corporate secretarial team in Qatar to support you with compliance and business consulting.
Commitment to professionalism, comprehensive capability across multiple industry domains, proactive and continuous learning in the rapidly evolving global environment, and the ability to devise innovative strategies and provide comprehensive support in executing such strategies distinguish Business Setup Worldwide, and provide you the competitive edge to kick-start and grow your business.