Business Setup Worldwide will take care of all the requirements of your company for setting up a Singapore Offshore Company. An entity needs to follow the following five steps to set up an offshore company in a hassle-free manner:
Our team will help you with the various initial process so that you and your company do not have to face any problem in the future. This includes services such as choosing a trading name for the company, selecting a location or getting a business license. For this you are required to:
- Fill an application form with all the personal and company details.
- Choose the other options required for your company such as offshore bank account, recommended services like nominee director, virtual office, IP services etc.
Provide Company Details
You are required to provide the details of your company directors and company shareholders. This information should be accompanied by what percentage of shares are owned by an entity. The management of the company also needs to take into consideration that according to the authority in Singapore, a company requires the services of a local director who should be a local of the country.
Choose additional services
You can also mention the additional services, if required, by the company. The additional services include:
- Bank Account Opening Services
- Provision of a services office
- Trademark Registration
- Merchant Account
- Bookkeeping, and many others
Payment for the Services Opted
After providing the necessary information about the company, a fee receipt is generated. This fee comprises of all the services which are opted for the company. After the payment is received by the bank, a dedicated relationship manager is allocated to the company. We accept payments through Bank Transfer, Credit Card or Cash.
- Corporate Secretarial Services
Company Kit Dispatch
In the final step, you will receive a kit which will comprise of all the necessary documents. These documents include:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Business License
- Business registration
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- A resolution relating to the nomination of director and the distribution of shares