1.How long does the incorporation process take?
The company needs to be approved and registered with the Accounting Corporate Regularity Authority (ACRA). This can take 1-2 days after receiving all the signed documents.
2.Do I need a registered address in Singapore for my company?
Yes, all Singapore companies must have a Singapore registered address.
3.Do I need to be present for the incorporation process?
No, you do not need to be present for the complete process.
4.What banks can I open the corporate account within Singapore?
Yes, once the company get done, we will go on supporting to open a bank account in banks such as OCBC, DBS, MayBank, UOB.
5.What are the critical requirements for setting up a Singapore company?
● At least one of the directors must be a natural person, above the age of eighteen years old, and a resident of Singapore.
● A company needs to have at least one shareholder who can be a local or foreign individual or company.
● A qualified company secretary has to be appointed. The secretary must be a resident of Singapore.
● A shareholder who is a natural person can also be a director of the company.
● A company must have a physical, local address in Singapore.
6.Does Singapore support a multi-currency bank account?
Yes, you can choose the bank according to your requirement.
7.Do you have to pay any income tax in Singapore?
Yes, you need to pay tax no matter where you run business.
8.Do I need to be present in Singapore to open a corporate bank account?
Yes, your presence is required.