Opening a company in one of the free zones in the United Arab Emirates is a great option if you are looking for quick and convenient incorporation with 100% ownership (even for a foreigner), complete repatriation of capital and profits, and tax exemption. There are over 40 free zones in the UAE, based on location and domain.
Free Zones in the UAE
Benefits of Setting Up a Company in UAE Free Zone
Located in the Arabian Peninsula, UAE is one of the most developed and progressive business hubs in the world. Free zones are especially a special feature in the UAE that attract a lot of investors. Setting up a business in a free zone in the UAE offers a host of benefits.
- A company set up in UAE free zone can be wholly owned by a foreign national, with no need of a local sponsor
- Exemption from personal and corporate tax, and import/export duties
- Provision of 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Simplified processes for recruitment of suitable workforce at inexpensive rates
- State-of-the-art amenities and cutting-edge infrastructure for any kind of business need
- No charges on transfer of funds
- Easy and quick incorporation of business entities
Limitations of a Free Zone
Starting a business in a free zone comes with a caveat though: a free zone company is not allowed to deal outside of its free zone directly, although this may be done via locally appointed distributors.
Free zones offer innumerable incentives to prospective entrepreneurs and investors to kick-start their business. Setting up a business here becomes a cinch if you have local support and know-how. We at Business Setup Worldwide keep your company vision and objectives at the centre of our stewardship – right from company registration to legal formalities and value-added services. Our consultants take care of the entire Banking, Visa, Legal, and Licensing formalities, and allow corporates to enjoy their company formation process without worrying about the bureaucratic procedures. Should you decide to open a business in the UAE, don’t hesitate to contact us, even if it’s just for a friendly advice.