1. How many directors and shareholders are required to set up an offshore company in the UK?
Minimum one director and one shareholder
2. Is it mandatory to file an annual return for UK offshore company?
3. Is appointing a corporate secretary mandatory for an offshore company in the United Kingdom?
4. Is the information relating to company officers published?
Once the business is registered, the names of company officers will appear on the public record. A register of “people with significant control” has been in force since the 6th April 2016
5. How to register an offshore company in the UK?
Registering an offshore company in the UK is simple and hassle-free. Business Setup Worldwide takes care of your registration process right from suggesting/choosing a trading name to get the business license.