In the USA, one can register for the protection of copyright through the Copyright Office. The registration of copyright is not compulsory but is required if one wants to file a lawsuit for the infringement of copyright.
1. How long does it take to form a company in Washington?
7-10 working days.
2. What is the process of starting an LLC in Washington?
Provide a name to your company
Appoint a registered agent
Apply for the Washington Company Formation Certificate
Create an agreement of Washington operation
Apply for an EIN
3. Can one open a company online in Washington?
4. Which is the governing authority for company incorporation in Washington?
The Washington Secretary of State.
5. What are the taxes available in Washington?
Business and Occupation Tax
Sales and Use Tax