In the USA, one can register for the protection of copyright through the Copyright Office. The registration of copyright is not compulsory but is required if one wants to file a lawsuit for the infringement of copyright.
Washington, D.C. (District of Columbia), often referred to as Washington or D.C., is the capital city of the United States of America, named after its first president and founding father, George Washington. The city is the seat of the federal government of the US. Washington is home to several international institutions, including the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank, in addition to over 200 foreign embassies. It is one of the most visited cities in the world.
Washington D.C. has a diversified economy, primarily in the services sector. Businesses like non-profit organizations, trade unions, industry trade groups, law firms, independent contractors and lobbying firms prefer to have their headquarters near this city for reasons of proximity to the federal government. Tourism is another major sector contributing to the city’s GDP, with millions of visitors flocking the national capital every year. Washington D.C. is also developed in the domains of public policy, research, education and financial services.
Benefits of Starting a Business in Washington, D.C.
- D.C. is one of the most prominent cities of America, the wealthiest nation in the world. It has a stable political, financial and social milieu.
- Washington, D.C. is, to a large extent, immune to national economic ups and downs since a large part of the jobs here are in the federal government, which operates even during recessions. Thus, the city has a steady economy.
- The federal government spends a lot as grants and subsidies on R&D every year. This works to the advantage of entrepreneurs forming an LLC (Limited Liability Company) in Washington.
- The federal government is also a huge consumer. The market in the city is favourable for a businessman setting up an LLC.
- The infrastructure in D.C. top-notch. Everything ranging from office space to business outsourcing is readily available.
We provide the following services for company formation in Washington, D.C.:
- Company incorporation and registration
- Corporate secretarial services
- Tax planning
- Legal advisory
- Intellectual property rights protection
Business Setup Worldwide is a platform to help you start your business in D.C. From business name registration and licensing to intellectual property protection, we support your company setup through business-oriented services. D.C. is the federal capital of the United States. Starting a business here is not only lucrative from an economic standpoint, but also a matter of prestige for any businessperson. Our team of experienced advisors and consultants in D.C. can help you out with the legal and business formalities of company registration in the city, replete with the most appropriate corporate and income tax setup, to fast-track the growth of your company.