Offshore company formation in Vanuatu provides great privacy for owners, directors and shareholders. Its business-friendly environment is best suited for conducting offshore business and investment. The country is situated in the south pacific ocean and is officially named as 'Republic of Vanuatu.' Offshore companies in Vanuatu operates under the 'The International Companies Act (1993)' and enjoy the following benefits:
- Businesses in Vanuatu have great accessibility to international markets.
- Shareholders and business owners have complete privacy and confidentiality for conducting business.
- Vanuatu offshore companies enjoy corporate tax exemptions.
- Business setup in Vanuatu requires a lower initial capital.
- The companies have access to global funding.
Offshore Company Vanuatu is Ideal for
- Holding company
- International trading
- Asset protection company
- Custody of real estate
Characteristics of the Offshore Company in Vanuatu
There is no public registry filing hence no records are disclosed upon company formation
The companies in Vanuatu are exempted from corporate tax
Minimum Shareholders and Directors
The requirement to file accounts
No accounting requirements for offshore companies
The requirement to hire a company secretary
Offshore Company Formation in Vanuatu
Step 1 – Fill an Application Form
An application form must be filled with company information and personal details for Vanuatu offshore company
Step 2 – Upload your Documents
Once the form is filled, submit the company documents according to the chosen business entity
Step 3 – Register the Company
For Vanuatu offshore company formation, pay the fees, get the documents approved and if everything is authentic, you will get the Certificate of Registration
Step 4 – Additional Services
Under this step additional services like nominee director, the corporate bank account is taken care of
Step 5 – Company Kit Dispatch
The final step is to receive the company kit which will include all the company documents
Vanuatu Offshore Business Cost and Renewal
We are specialists in offshore company formation. Our Vanuatu offshore company formation fees start from $2,520.
Documents Required for Vanuatu Offshore Company Setup
- Certified copy of passport and ID document
- A certified extract of criminal records (less than 3 months).
- Certified proof of address or bank statement dated within the last three months
- The CV of the shareholders
Optional or Recommended Services
- Offshore Bank Account Vanuatu
- Accounting and Auditing Services in Vanuatu
- Vanuatu Nominee Director/Shareholder Services
- Business License in Vanuatu
- IP and Trademark in Vanuatu
- Corporate Secretarial Services in Vanuatu
1.How long does it take for company registration in Vanuatu?
With the help of BSW, setting up an offshore business in Vanuatu usually takes 5 days.
2.What is the governing corporate legislation in Vanuatu?
The companies in Vanuatu are regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission.
3.Does Vanuatu offer stability for businesses?
The Republic of Vanuatu has an excellent economic growth rate with
4.Is information related to company officers published publically?
No, the company details are not publically accessible thereby ensuring privacy for shareholders and directors.
5.Is filing annual returns compulsory for offshore companies?
No, filing annual returns is not compulsory for companies in Vanuatu.